Friday, November 13, 2009

Post-sickness

Man Oh Man did i get sick!

Anywhoo, sorry for the lack of posts again, i was hit by a TERRIBLE fever for the past two days, I'm telling ya, I am having no luck with this blog thing these days!!! and soon I'll be swamped with work. Eep!

I'm really excited about tomorrow's session. I got a few dastardly plans that I intend to utilize and I'm sure the players will have a good time. Hell, maybe they'll learn that lesson i talked about the other day! I started writing my own rules for stuff, I find it lets me get exactly what I want out of the game and there are distinct nuances to what can be done. It's a lot of fun too! So far I've written the rules for a few cars and because of this, I have a plan of action for whats going down in the future of this game. It should be an absolute blast.

One thing I do wish however, is that we had more time to play. Since the first semester of this year is coming to an end, I'm not nearly where I hoped to be and I don't think we'll even reach a distinct finishing point by the end of next semester. It's scary to think about the future like that... but hopefully, I'll manage to get it to work out (and find a good crew after I graduate... that'd be very beneficial too...). Ah well, I'm sure it will all work out. Anyways, I'll update tomorrow so that I can try to make up for these few days of illness, and maybe (if you're lucky) you'll get another post tonight even! Who knows?

Anyone got any topics they want me to discuss? anything at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment