Monday, November 9, 2009

The Apocalypse

We've finally reached it!

Sorry about the hiatus for the past week (or two, i'm not really sure how long it was, it's been a long day). We finally got into the post apocalypse and the transition has gone suprisingly well. Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I'm going about this the right way, but i threw them straight into it with a lack of fuel and a hostile environment. It seems to be working out though, and I have the counting their fuel consumption and all of that. On the other hand, I haven't had them shoot any weapons yet... I plan to make them very aware of their limited ammunition resources... in fact, I probably gave them too many bullets to start with! Oh well... things will work out.

Anyways, so far, they have waited 22 years and finally exited the bunker they lived (and then were cryogenically frozen in) in, only to find a desolate waste land. They followed a light for over 240 miles to get to a small makeshift town and finally started scavenging in a former city. I actually forgot the name of it.... it's been a long day as i said. Anyways, they scavenged and when we stopped playing, it was right after they met a person (and his wife) who had lived in their house for this whole time. Unfortunately, the party members trust everyone to tell them the truth, which may, or may not be what the NPCs are telling them... We shall see however. Anyways, that is about it... I'm very excited to continue playing this upcoming weekend. Should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment