Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It really is amazing how you can get very sick at the most inopportune times. Right as I was getting back into the routine of writing for this (had a few ideas I wanted to talk about) I get very ill. Seriously, that's just annoying. So today's post should be fairly short and I'm going to be talking about my take on adapting characters from other sources (life, movies, books, etc) and putting them into d20.

A lot of the characters my players are going to meet are going to be either direct copies of other characters, taken and put into this game... or based very heavily on outside sources. With this in mind, I feel that it should make an interesting twist for the game and will be something that amuses me to think about. Heck, the story is going to be taken largely from another source and I am hoping that the players figure it out as i think that would be a funny little joke. Anyways... for all my players reading this: start guessing where all the source material is coming from! should be fun :-D.

Like I said, sorry for the short post. Really am feeling terrible today :(. Feel free to leave comments as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment